What’s new in recent Windows 10 updates
New features in recent Windows updates will help you manage your time, increase security, and get more creative with Windows 10. With this update, it’ll be easier to get things done on your PC and across your other devices, including syncing to Android phones (7.0 or later).
If you need to know about delaying or skipping the update, freeing up space so you can run the update, solving password problems, or other troubleshooting information, see Windows Update: FAQ or Your app doesn’t work with Windows 10. For info about activating Windows 10, see Activate Windows 10. For help with a slow PC, see Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.
More information please see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4043948/windows-10-whats-new-in-recent-updates
How to Windows 10 Update?
- Open the Settings menu and go to Update & security > Windows Update.
- Click Check for updates to prompt your PC to scan for the latest updates. The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Click Restart Now to restart your PC and complete the installation process.
If this method doesn’t work for you, you can manually download the Anniversary Update ISO from Microsoft’s Windows 10 update history page.
- Go to the Windows 10 update history page.
- Click Get the Anniversary Update now to download the ISO (an EXE file).
- Run the file to open the Windows 10 Update Assistant, and follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
How to get a cheap windows 10 product key?
How to get a cheap product key? Everyone knows that the secret keys of these versions sold by Microsoft are expensive, such as Amazon. Now many online stores can also purchase windows 10 keys, so how do you believe it is true? Below I introduce a name called CDKEY365 online shop.
The video show you how to activate windows 10 with product key. The key from cdkey365. Here two free windows 10 professional key:
Get cheap windows 10 product key from CDKEY365.COM