Windows License Types: OEM Key, Retail Key, or Volume License
There are two types of product keys for Windows 10. one is called generic KMS key and the other is called permanent activation key. A generic key can only be used when you are installing Windows 10. When in the installation process, Windows will ask you to enter a valid product key, at this time you can enter the generic KMS key and activate your copy of Windows 10 temporarily. In this case, many of the features of the system will be limited to use. Also, the system will periodically remind you to upgrade to the full version of Windows 10.
How to download Windows 10 install ISO and run it?
- You can download the ISO file for Windows 10 Home/Pro free from here: Download Windows 10 ISO or to download Windows 10 Enterprise editions from this page Volume Licensing Service Center
- When you are downloading, the page will ask you to select 64 bit or 32 bit.
- Once downloaded complete, use the media create tool to change it to ISO File
- Format your disc with FAT32 or NTFS (Best for 64-bit OS).
- Installing now.
- Restart your PC. Go to BIOS and select the disc as the first boot media.
- Once installed, enter a valid Windows 10 product key. After activating, it should still run fine.
Windows 10 Product Key 32/64-bit Finder & Generator 2018
During the installation of the system. If you enter a valid Windows 10 activation key, the system is activated immediately. Even if you skip the activation process, you can enjoy a 30-day free trial.
|Windows 10 Editions||Product Keys|
|Windows 10 Home||
|Windows 10 Home Single Language||
|Windows 10 Home Country Specific (CN)||
|Windows 10 Home N||
|Windows 10 Professional||
|Windows 10 Professional N||
|Windows 10 Enterprise||
|Windows 10 Enterprise N||
|Windows 10 Enterprise S||
|Windows 10 Education||
|Windows 10 Education N||
|Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB||
|Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB N||
|Windows 10 Core||
|Windows 10 Core Single Language||
You can purchase a complete packaging retail product key (FPP), it usually called “boxed copy”, which buys Windows 10 keys online from a retailer’s like key1024 or Microsoft’s official store. The Retail key can be transferred to another PC.
How to Activate Windows 10 by Phone?
After installing Windows 10, you can Windows 10 Activate By Phone…
- Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type:
SLUI 4, then click on OK.
- Select your country or region, then click Next.
- Call the provided phone number to reach the Microsoft Product Activation Center.
- The automated system will now describe the Internet Activation process to you.
- A human operator will ask confirmation of what product you are trying to activate (here is Windows 10), then they will ask if you have an Installation ID (Yes – it’s on the same screen as the phone number you called).
- The human operator will then turn you back over to the automated telephone system, which after a few brief instructions will read your Confirmation ID to you.
- Once you have entered the Confirmation ID, you can click Activate Windows 10 and if your product key is valid and the numbers have been typed in correctly, you should be all set.